fbook

 

1870 St. Paul Church

1870 Paul Church

July 10th, 1870 the cornerstone was laid for  a larger St. Paul's Church on the east side of 8th Street between Jefferson and Fulton Street.  Enough of the brick structure was completed in 1873 that services could be conducted.  The church remained unfinished until 1878, the 134ft twin spires were added, the interior of the 114x48ft. church was plastered, and the altars and the stations of the cross were added.

Last Published: August 13, 2013 5:08 PM
Empowered by Extend, a church software solution from